I am just now exploring the possibilities of documenting, for the first time, one of my motorcycle trips. What makes this trip different is experiencing the awe and freedom of traveling on a motorcycle to far away lands with my daughter Alexandra.
I am unsure what the objective of my writings about this trip should be or who they should be directed towards, but I am sure it will all resolve itself overtime. This trip does feel different from all my other motorcycle trips. I know it will be as much about self-discovery as it is about experiencing all that awaits us with Alexandra. This will be without a doubt something that will be amazing and have a significant impact in our lives.
Should I just write about it for myself? Should I use these writings to write a book for my children and their children? Maybe I should just let it flow day-by-day and see where this incredible journey takes us.
Very cool, Rene. I wish I could join you on the trip. Have fun and best of luck to you and Alex, this is a trip of a lifetime!
ReplyDelete